Are you aged 18-24, currently claiming Universal Credit, and looking for work in music/arts charity administration?
Anthem is seeking an Admin & Research Assistant Kickstart Placement to work with our Chief Executive Officer to support planning, project development and research. If you are passionate about music and keen to gain professional experience and develop your skills, this role is for you.
The Admin and Research Assistant – Kickstart Placement Role is funded through the Kickstart Scheme and is a 6-month placement offered at minimum wage for a period of 26 weeks. The role is offered to anyone aged 18 – 24 who is currently claiming Universal Credit. The successful candidate will also undertake employability training and mentoring run by Go Connect within their hours.
The Admin and Research Assistant – Kickstart Placement will assist the Anthem Team with general administration and planning, set up and development of key strategic programmes, and research. Anthem runs a small staff team with contributions from key freelancers. Anthem has no office base and this role will be home based, with team meetings taking place both over zoom and in person.
Key responsibilities will include scheduling meetings, keeping meeting notes, communicating with project teams, creating google drive folders for different projects, creating templates for data collection, creating surveys, researching digital engagement methods, and pulling together research reports.
• We are looking for candidates who have a passion for music and young people in Wales
• A good working knowledge of general administration procedure and an interest in research.
• You will also need experience of working to deadlines, and good IT skills, with knowledge of Google services.
• You will need access to a computer and to the internet.
• We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude who is keen to learn and develop.
• Personal experience of music education or youth music would be an asset in this role.
• Anthem welcomes applications from people who are Welsh learners or Welsh language fluent.
Flexible working to be agreed with successful applicant.
National Minimum Wage
HOW TO APPLY
This job must be applied for through your local job centre via your work coach. Find out more here:
DEADLINE: 26th November 2021